DPR Motorsport is a leading race team in the extremely competitive world of Caterham racing. Our 100% focus on Caterham cars ensures we can provide unrivalled technical and engineering expertise to all Caterham owners whether for road, track or race.
Based in Surrey our Caterham High Performance Centre offers a full range of services to help our customers derive the most from their Caterham ownership. We can perform servicing, repairs, car set-ups and new race car builds together with providing full support for Caterham racing for both car and driver. For further information please contact David Rowe on 01306 731752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide Caterham approved race upgrades, pre-race preparation and servicing. Our full support at-circuit race package provides technical support fully integrated with driver coaching with unique access to race-winning video and data benchmarks.
Our race-focused capability ensures optimum track performance for an entry level Caterham Academy car. As you progress we can provide coaching, servicing and upgrades relevant to all steps from Academy through to Superlight.
We have Caterham high-performance expertise relevant to servicing, car set-up and upgrades for road, track or race. Our new Hunter four-wheel alignment system offers unrivalled accuracy.
- Alistair Weaver - Season Two in the aptly named Supersport championship as reported in the Sunday Times
- Caterham Championship 2015 - Superlight R300 - Top Results at the Silverstone GP BGT round
- Alistair Weaver - Can a racing coach find the winner in me news report
- Caterham Eurofest Zolder - DPR and Creative Space feature in the Sunday Times
- MSA Guidance Notes 2014 - Track Limits (Circuit Racing)