DPR Motorsport is a leading race team in the extremely competitive world of Caterham racing. Our 100% focus on Caterham cars ensures we can provide unrivalled technical and engineering expertise to all Caterham owners whether for road, track or race.
Based in Surrey our Caterham High Performance Centre offers a full range of services to help our customers derive the most from their Caterham ownership. We can perform servicing, repairs, car set-ups and new race car builds together with providing full support for Caterham racing for both car and driver. For further information please contact David Rowe on 01306 731752 or email@example.com.
We provide Caterham approved race upgrades, pre-race preparation and servicing. Our full support at-circuit race package provides technical support fully integrated with driver coaching with unique access to race-winning video and data benchmarks.
Our race-focused capability ensures optimum track performance for an entry level Caterham Academy car. As you progress we can provide coaching, servicing and upgrades relevant to all steps from Academy through to Superlight.
We offer a bespoke flat-floor set-up tailored to your individual requirements. We have Caterham high-performance expertise relevant to servicing, car set-up and upgrades for road, track or race.
- Caterham Championship 2013: Great results for Team DPR - Our thanks go to customers, staff and suppliers
- Caterham Championship 2013: Round 7 - Silverstone - DPR team drivers win all three team-supported championships
- Ollie Taylor back on track for Superlight Crown
- Caterham Championship 2013: Round 6 - Oulton Park - DPR back on form with a championship winner-elect in Tracksport
- Caterham Academy winner Dan Livingstone reports on his DPR setup experience