DPR Motorsport is a leading race team in the extremely competitive world of Caterham racing. Our 100% focus on Caterham cars ensures we can provide unrivalled technical and engineering expertise to all Caterham owners whether for road, track or race.
Based in Redhill, Surrey our Caterham High Performance Centre offers a full range of services to help our customers derive the most from their Caterham ownership. We can perform servicing, repairs, car set-ups and new race car builds together with providing full support for Caterham racing for both car and driver. For further information please contact David Rowe on 01306 731752 or email@example.com.
We provide Caterham approved race upgrades, pre-race preparation and servicing. Our full support at-circuit race package provides technical support fully integrated with driver coaching with unique access to race-winning video and data benchmarks.
Our race-focused capability ensures optimum track performance for an entry level Caterham Academy car. As you progress we can provide coaching, servicing and upgrades relevant to all steps from Academy through to Superlight.
We have Caterham high-performance expertise relevant to servicing, car set-up and upgrades for road and track. Our Hunter four-wheel alignment system offers unrivalled accuracy.
- Caterham paint work - Statement of excellence from our local specialist
- Another DPR first. A Racelogic HD Vbox installation in a Caterham R500
- Roadsport repairs, servicing and set ups before the Oulton Round
- First Caterham install for the new Racelogic HD Vbox - Donington lap in HD Video
- Racelogic HD Vbox arrives at DPR
- Great team results at Zolder. Four races, four wins!
- DPR launches a specialist service centre for Caterham Sports Cars
- Caterham Spa Mirror Mount: DPR designed mount to allow vibration minimised roll cage fixing for Spa centre or side mirrors
- Caterham Championship 2016: Record number of DPR R300 builds about to start
- Caterham Championship 2015: Round-up of top results for DPR customers and team drivers
- Autosport: Why Caterham racing deserves credit not criticism